Lesson 13 Study Guide
- Be able to ask choice questions using the verb-bu-verb pattern.
- Be able to confidently introduce your friend to another person.
- Fell comfortable making small talk in Chinese.
- Know the meaning of and be able to quote the Chinese proverb "Shú néng shēng qiăo" (熟能生巧).
- Use the following words, and sentences in Mandarin with fluency:
- name, shop, buy, pen, paper, come, introduce, male, correct, and, speak, notebook, post office, stamp, professor
- We often speak Chinese.
- My little brother and I are going to the bookstore to buy paper.
- She is going to the dormitory to visit her boyfriend.
- My good friend is coming to America to learn English.
- I am going to the foreign language institute to study Mandarin and French.
- Learn the pinyin and correct stroke order for the 17 characters introduced in lesson 13.
- Learn the new vocabulary introduced in lesson 13. You can practice with the online Table Building Activity.
|丁雲||Dīng Yún||a name|