Lesson 15 Study Guide
- Talk comfortably about your university department and your study of Chinese.
- Respond to a compliment.
- Be able to use numbers and measure words in Chinese with fluency.
- Express "there is/are" in Chinese using 有.
- Use 還 (hái) as an adverb, and know the difference between it and 也.
- Say the following words, and sentences in Mandarin with fluency:
- Chinese written language, Chinese Department, how many, to teach, grammar, Chinese characters, still, spoken language, mutually, new, reading room, magazine, library
- There are 98 students in our Chinese Department.
- There are three teachers in our Chinese Department
- I have another Chinese teacher?
- Professor Xie teaches us spoken language.
- We study together.
- I often read magazines and pictorials in the new reading room.
- Where is the library?
- You flatter me.
- Learn the pinyin and correct stroke order for the 19 characters introduced in lesson 15.
- Learn the new vocabulary introduced in lesson 15. You can practice with the online Table Building Activity.
|不敢當||Bù găndāng||You flatter me|
|王||wáng||a family name|