Lesson 2 Study Guide
- You should be able to say the following sentences now:
- I am fine.
- How are you?
- How about you?
- (I) am also fine.
- Be conversant with, and be able to write in pinyin the vocabulary items from the list of classroom vocabulary. You are not expected to be able to read or write the Chinese characters on the list--with the exception of those we have learned in class.
You can use this online activity to practice for the vocabulary quiz.
- Understand the information about the Chinese language on page 13 and 14 of the textbook.
- Learn the pinyin and correct stroke order for the 5 characters introduced in lesson 2.
- Learn the new vocabulary introduced in lesson 2. You can practice with the online Table Building Activity.