Lesson 3 Study Guide
- Be able to ask and answer basic questions like is somebody is busy, or fine.
- You should be able to fluently use the following sentences in Chinese:
- I am very busy.
- I am not busy.
- Are you busy?
- He is fine.
- My brothers are fine.
- They are all fine.
- Are your brothers fine?
- Be familiar with the information about the Chinese language on page 17 and 20-21 of the textbook.
- Learn the pinyin and correct stroke order for the 7 characters introduced in lesson 3.
- Learn the new vocabulary introduced in lesson 3. You can practice with the online Table Building Activity.