Lesson 4 Study Guide
- Be able to confidently introduce your friend to your parents, or your parents to your friend.
- Be able to fluently say the following words and sentences in Mandarin:
- father, mother, brother, friend
- This is my friend.
- This is my father (mother, brother).
- Hello! (to more than one person)
- Familiarize yourself with the information about the Chinese language on page 28 of the Practical Chinese Reader textbook.
- Learn the pinyin and correct stroke order for the 6 characters introduced in lesson 4.
- Learn the new vocabulary introduced in lesson 4. You can practice with the online Table Building Activity.