Lesson 5 Study Guide
- Be able to use Chinese form of the verb 'to be'.
- Fluently use the following words and sentences in Mandarin:
- car, book, her, doctor, your mother, my mother's, your, that, this
- This is not my car. This is my mother's car.
- This is my book. That is not my book. That is her book.
- I am a student. My mother is a doctor.
- Is your mother a doctor? Yes, she is a doctor.
- Is your friend also a student? He is also a student.
- Learn the pinyin and correct stroke order for the 7 characters introduced in lesson 5.
- Learn the new vocabulary introduced in lesson 5. You can practice with the online Table Building Activity.
|大夫||dàifu||a medical doctor|